308 Castlereagh Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 6AD
- Attractive entrance hall with feature porthole window
- Lounge with feature fireplace and bay window
- Spacious living room and dining area
- Extended kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe shower room
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC fascia and gutters
- Cavity wall insulation
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Beautiful mature front garden and lawns to rear
Semi detached villa with kitchen extension on beautiful mature site.
Enjoying an attractive location on the main Castlereagh Road with mature trees to the front, gives a lovely setting for this ideal family home. The property enjoys a well proportioned layout especially the rear reception and kitchen extension as this forms the hub for family living. We recommend immediate viewing to appreciate its many features.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC front door and frame. Storage under stairs, porthole window.
- 3.96m x 3.18m (13'0'' x 10'5'')
Feature fireplace, bay window.
- Living Room/Dining Area:
- 4.98m x 3m (16'4'' x 9'10'')
(at widest point)
- 3m x 2.08m (9' 10" x 6' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, Part tiled walls, gas boiler, uPVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.91m x 2.64m (12'10'' x 8'8'')
Built in robes with mirror sliding door.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.05m x 3m (10'0'' x 9'10'')
Hot press copper cylinder, willis type immersion heater.
- Bedroom 3:
- 1.78m x 2.16m (5'10'' x 7'1'')
- Deluxe Shower Room:
- Corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.,
fully tiled walls.
- Beautiful mature front garden and lawns to rear.
- Detached Garage:
- 6.4m x 2.95m (21'0'' x 9'8'')
Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.