- Attractive entrance hall with laminate floor
- Through lounge with bay window to front and bow window to rear & feature fireplace
- Extended luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven & hob & integrated appliances
- 3 Bright Bedrooms
- A luxurious deluxe bathroom incorporating thermostatically controlled shower, part tiled walls
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Mature gardens front and rear laid out in lawns
Beautifully presented semi detached villa with kitchen extension to rear.
A superb starter home that has been presented by the current owners to a standard of excellence. The property has been enhanced with the addition of a luxury fitted kitchen extension and gas fired central heating. We recommend immediate viewing to appreciate the many features this home has to offer.
Open Entrance Porch
PVC front door and frame.
Laminate floor, storage under stairs.
Through Lounge - 23'0" (7.01m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bay window, picture rail, feature fireplace, bow window, laminate floor.
Extended Luxury Fitted Kitchen - 20'7" (6.27m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Superb range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, low voltage lighting, integrated dish washer, plumbed for washing machine, PVC back door.
Bedroom 1 - 11'2" (3.4m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'2" (3.1m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 3 - 7'2" (2.18m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Built in cupboard, gas fired boiler.
Floored and insulated.
Gardens front and secluded to rear. Outside light and water tap. Shed.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2022 To March 2023 £935.64