32 Rochester Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 9JW
- Hallway with cloaks incorporating low flush w.c. and wash hand basin
- Attractive through lounge with double French doors to garden
- Spacious fitted kitchen
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom incorporating separate shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC facia and gutters
- Extensive garden to rear laid out in lawns
- Detached garage
- Double entrance gates to front with parking
A most impressive spacious semi detached villa on an extensive site.
An ideal sized family home which enjoys a spaciousness that can only be appreciated by internal viewing. The hallway has been enhanced with new hand rail and spindles along with a downstairs low flush w.c., ideal for young children or elderly parents. You will be impressed with the amount of light in both the through lounge and kitchen and the family accommodation is complete with 3 good sized bedrooms and a sizeable bathroom incorporating a shower cubicle. The house is set on an extensive site and we recommend viewing.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- Cloaks under stairs, low flush w.c., and wash hand basin.
- Through Lounge:
- 8.48m x 3.45m (27'10'' x 11'4'')
Feature fireplace, archway, PVC French doors.
- 4.52m x 2.36m (14'10'' x 7'9'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low
level units, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.45m x 3.05m (14'7'' x 10'0'')
Built in robes with mirror sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.74m x 2.39m (9'0'' x 7'10'')
- Coloured suite, paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., Corner
shower cubicle, gas boiler.
- Double entrance gates to front with car parking. Extensive garden to rear
laid out in lawns. Detached garage, up and over door.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.