36 Dunraven Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 5JR
- Entrance hall with chinese slate floor
- Through lounge with bay window and feature cast iron fireplace
- Spacious fitted kitchen with access to enclosed yard with conservatory style roof
- 2 Bright bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Fixed steps to roofspace with velux window
- PVC Double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
Attractive Mid-terrace in this sought after area.
An ideal starter home that has an instant homely feel and has been beautifully presented by the current owners, so we would recommend immediate inspection to appreciate its many features.
- Entrance Hall
- Featuring chinese slate flooring
- 6.71m x 2.92m (22'0" x 9'7")
Through Lounge featuring a cast iron fireplace, bay window,
- 4.11m x 1.83m (13'6" x 6'0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit,
mixer taps, range of fitted high and low
level units, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine
- Bedroom 1
- 4.04m x 3.05m (13' 3" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.05m x 2.34m (10' 0" x 7' 8")
- Panelled bath with telephone hand shower, shower screen, low flush w.c., pedestal
wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'3")
Fixed steps to roofspace with velux window. Gas fired boiler.
- Enclosed yard to rear. With covered roof.
Situated in the popular Bloomfield area.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.