4 Jocelyn Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 8HL
- Entrance hall with laminate flooring and cornice ceiling
- Attractive through lounge with bay window, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose with double French doors
- Open plan luxury kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom affording paneled bath and separate corner shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Spacious enclosed yard partially covered
Impeccably presented spacious mid terrace.
Set just off the Woodstock Road and fronting Willowfield Church grounds this beautiful starter home enjoys a real character and charm of the era in which it was built but enjoys a beautiful modern twist, so on entering you will discover a spacious through lounge with bay window and PVC French doors to rear, maximising natural light but the real wow factor is the luxurious kitchen. The upstairs enjoys 2 double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom affording a separate shower cubicle. So we recommend immediate viewing to appreciate this superb home.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC front door. Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge:
- 6.76m x 3.4m (22'2'' x 11'2'')
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, PVC French doors.
- Open Plan Luxury Kitchen:
- 4.11m x 2.03m (13'6'' x 6'8'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage lighting.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.47m x 3.23m (14'8'' x 10'7'')
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11'0'' x 9'0'')
- Deluxe Bathroom:
- White suite, paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., corner shower
cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, heated towel rail, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Enclosed yard, partially covered.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.