- Beautiful entrance hall with original black and white tiled floor and cornice ceiling
- Cloakroom with low flush w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls and tiled floor
- Attractive lounge with bay window, picture rail & feature fireplace, solid oak flooring
- Separate living room with feature mahogany fireplace, solid oak flooring
- Arched to dining area with PVC French doors
- Open plan to luxury fitted kitchen & breakfast bar incorporating a range of integrated appliances
- 3 Bright bedrooms/Deluxe bathroom
- Permanent staircase to roofspace with excellent landing area & velux window
- Spacious driveway to front & private rear garden/Covered seating area to rear with glazed roof
- Detached garage/Greenhouse/PVC double glazed windows/Gas fired central heating
A stunning semi detached villa with superb extension to rear.
On entering this stunning family home you will be immediately impressed with original black and white tiled floor and the period features that you will find throughout the property along with a modern twist created by the current owner.
A most attractive lounge with bay window and solid oak flooring which continues to the hub of the home as the living room, dining with double French doors and luxury fitted kitchen all combine to create an excellent space for practical everyday living. Especially when you can spill out of the French doors to the all important outside space which can be used all year round.
The downstairs accommodation complete with a cloakroom incorporating a low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. The upstairs accommodation enjoys 3 bright bedrooms a deluxe bathroom and a permanent staircase to roofspace with landing area and spacious velux ensuring maximum light.
So being located in this most sought after residential locality we recommend immediate viewing to appreciate its many features.
Open Entrance Porch
PVC double glazed front door.
Feature original black and white tiled flooring, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs, gas fired boiler.
Wall hung low flush w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Lounge - 14'8" (4.47m) x 11'11" (3.63m)
Bay window, feature fireplace, cast iron inset, wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
Living Room - 11'11" (3.63m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Feature mahogany fireplace, wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
Open Plan Dining/Luxury kitchen - 19'0" (5.79m) x 11'9" (3.58m)
Wooden floor, double French doors. Superb range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish washer, integrated washing machine, breakfast bar, tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 - 14'6" (4.42m) x 11'1" (3.38m)
Bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
Bedroom 2 - 11'10" (3.61m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Built in robes with mirror sliding doors, laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
Bedroom 3 - 7'10" (2.39m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
Paneled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor, under floor heating.
Permanent Staircase To Roofspace - 11'9" (3.58m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Laminate floor, velux window.
Spacious driveway to front. Attractive feature brick paved seating area with double glazed roof. Gardens to rear laid out in lawns. Greenhouse.
Garage - 20'11" (6.38m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Light and power.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2023 To March 2024 £1,565.10