- Entrance hall with original tiled floor and cloaks with low flush w.c. and shower cubicle
- Attractive spacious lounge with bay window and feature fireplace
- Separate living room with double French doors to garden
- Spacious kitchen with 2 velux windows and leading to conservatory
- Original 3 bedrooms/developed into 2 (could be easily reinstate)
- Permanent staircase to roofspace with 3 velux windows
- Spacious bathroom with free standing bath and substantial shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating/PVC double glazed
- Private garden area to rear, patio and out buildings,car parking to front
- New roof, chimney stack and damp proof course
An exceptional sized family home in this sought after locality.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location this substantial semi detached villa is an ideal family home. On entering you will soon appreciate the extra width of the property compared with the surrounding property. The sizeable kitchen extension and conservatory along with a bathroom incorporating a free standing bath and spacious shower cubicle and staircase to roofspace with 3 velux windows gives the accommodation a brightness along with a character and charm from the era in which it was built. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Glazed PVC Entrance Porch
Tiled floor, storage under stairs. Cloaks, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, shower cubicle, plumbed for washing machine.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'6" (4.11m)
Feature fireplace, bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
Living Room - 13'9" (4.19m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Double French doors.
Kitchen - 15'5" (4.7m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor unit, 2 velux windows.
Conservatory Off - 11'9" (3.58m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Bedroom 1 - 13'7" (4.14m) x 18'5" (5.61m)
Built in robes with mirror sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 - 13'3" (4.04m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
(at widest point) Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
Free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., spacious shower cubicle.
Stairs to Roofspace - 14'9" (4.5m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Storage into eaves, gas boiler, 3 velux windows.
Secluded garden to rear, patio area and range of out buildings. Car parking to front.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.