- Attractive entrance hall with original tiled floor and leaded light window
- Lounge with bay window and feature fireplace
- Separate living room with feature fireplace and laminate floor/Bi fold doors leading to Conservatory
- Fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe shower room incorporating corner shower cubicle
- Landing with feature leaded light window/Permanent staircase to roofspace with velux window
- PVC double glazed windows except 2 leaded light/PVC facia & gutters
- Gas fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway and feature mature gardens tor rear laid out in lawns with raised decked area
Spacious semi detached villa with conservatory to rear.
A superb family home that enjoys a spaciousness combined with a character and charm that can only be fully appreciated by internal viewing. With many period features incorporating original tiled flooring with some cornice ceilings and picture rails and 2 leaded light windows.
The property has been beautifully presented throughout and benefits from the addition of a conservatory and a permanent staircase to roofspace along with the installation of gas fired central heating. Set on a beautiful mature site and located in a most sought after residential locality the demand for this style of property is sure to be high.
PVC front door and frame. Original tiled floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, feature leaded light window, storage under stairs.
Lounge - 13'8" (4.17m) x 12'1" (3.68m)
Living Room - 12'0" (3.66m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Feature fireplace, laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
Conservatory - 12'0" (3.66m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Bi Fold doors.
Kitchen - 17'4" (5.28m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC rear door.
Feature leaded light window.
Bedroom 1 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
Bedroom 2 - 11'7" (3.53m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Vanity unit, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
Corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, half tiled walls.
Permanent Staircase To Roofspace - 18'3" (5.56m) x 10'7" (3.23m)
Tarmac driveway. Feature mature garden to rear laid out in lawns, raised decked area. Outside water tap and outside power socket. Large shed with light and power.
Off Castlereagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.