- Entrance hall with laminate floor
- Attractive through lounge with laminate floor and part cornice ceiling
- Fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob with utility area off
- 2 Spacious bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating electric shower and screen
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Spacious enclosed yard incorporating feature decking with covered area
- Garden area to front
A spacious mid terrace with an original return to the rear.
A unique row of terrace housing which is very different from the surrounding property. You will be amazed at the spaciousness of this ideal starter home that enjoys a character and charm from the era in which it was built. We recommend immediate viewing to appreciate the many features of this superb property.
Open Entrance Porch
Through Lounge - 21'7" (6.58m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Laminate floor, part cornice ceiling.
Kitchen - 13'3" (4.04m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, low voltage lighting,
Utility Area Beyond
Incorporating plumbed for washing machine, low voltage lighting.
Bedroom 1 - 14'8" (4.47m) x 10'7" (3.23m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'5" (3.18m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Paneled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
Enclosed yard with feature raised decked area. Garden area to front.
Off Ravenhill Street
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2023 To March 2024 £673.86