- Attractive L shaped lounge and dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob with breakfast bar
- Sliding patio doors to conservatory
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Coloured bathroom suite incorporating electric shower and shower screen
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC facia & gutters
- Private patio to rear with superb rear garden laid out in lawns and mature trees
- Open aspect to rear over rolling countryside and Scrabo Tower beyond
A superb semi detached chalet bungalow on a fantastic site.
Set in an idyllic location this property is an excellent opportunity to acquire a superb family home in a much sought after residential area. We recommend viewing to appreciate its many features and to experience this tranquil setting.
PVC front door and frame.
Living Room/Dining Area - 24'7" (7.49m) x 14'0" (4.27m)
Feature stone fireplace.
Kitchen - 11'10" (3.61m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, extractor hood, breakfast bar, fully tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, pine ceiling.
Sliding Patio Doors To Conservatory - 9'10" (3m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Double doors to patio.
Bedroom 1 - 11'9" (3.58m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Built in robes with mirror sliding door.
Bedroom 2 - 10'4" (3.15m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Bedroom 3 - 10'4" (3.15m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Paneled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, wooden ceiling.
Hot press copper cylinder, willis type immersion heater.
Superb gardens front and extensive to rear, lawns, shrubs and mature trees. Oil tank. Enclosed patio. Outside water tap.
Off Darragh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.