- Attractive entrance hall with laminate floor and storage under stairs
- Through lounge with laminate floor and feature mahogany fireplace with cast iron inset
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating electric shower and fully tiled walls
- PVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed yard area with storage leading to enclosed private garden laid in out in lawns
An impeccably presented mid terrace with an enclosed garden area to rear.
Located just off the Cregagh Road this superb starter home has been presented by the present owners to a standard of excellence both internally and externally and we would recommend viewing to appreciate its many features.
Laminate floor, storage under stairs.
Through Lounge - 19'9" (6.02m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Laminate floor, feature fireplace with part tiled inset.
Kitchen - 11'0" (3.35m) x 5'4" (1.63m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, built in oven and hob, extractor hood, gas boiler.
Bedroom 1 - 9'8" (2.95m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 2 - 9'9" (2.97m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 3 - 6'4" (1.93m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Paneled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Enclosed yard area, store. Private rear garden beyond.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.