80 Loopland Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 9DX
- Through lounge with laminate floor and double French PVC doors
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Rear porch leading to storage/games room
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Permanent stairs to floored roofspace
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Garden area and off road parking to front and secluded rear garden with decking area
A semi detached home in a popular area.
This property although in need of some modernisation is located in a popular residential area close to many local amenities and excellent transport link, with strong demand we strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame, laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Low Flush W.C.:
- Wash hand basin, laminate floor.
- Through Lounge:
- 6.78m x 2.9m (22'3'' x 9'6'')
Bay window, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double French PVC doors.
- 4.17m x 1.75m (13'8'' x 5'9'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, laminate floor, uPVC back door.
- Rear Porch:
- 2.18m x 1.96m (7'2'' x 6'5'')
Breakfast bar, leading to :-
- Storage Room:
- 5m x 2.59m (16'5'' x 8'6'')
(at widest point) Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11'8'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.95m x 2.92m (9'8'' x 9'7'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 1.75m x 1.73m (5'9'' x 5'8'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., PVC paneled walls.
- Permanent Staircase to Floored Roofspace:
- 4.45m x 2.92m (14'7'' x 9'7'')
Velux window, storage under eaves.
- Front garden and off road parking. Secluded rear garden with covered decking area.