- Open entrance porch incorporating pillars and tiling
- Attractive entrance hall with cloakroom and access to attached garage
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace, double doors to dining and patio doors to conservatory
- Fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven & hob & integrated fridge freezer with PVC French doors
- Separate utility room incorporating sink unit and range of cupboards, gas boiler
- 4 Bright bedrooms, 1 with en suite and separate shower cubicle
- Family bathroom with coloured suite
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC facia and gutters/Gas fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway and car parking to front
- Beautiful mature garden to rear laid out in lawns, flowerbeds & shrubs with patio & decked area
A superb detached villa on a beautiful mature site.
This superb detached home that was constructed in the early 80`s is set on a beautiful mature site with an aspect over the Kingspan stadium, no doubt giving a unique atmosphere on match night.
It is located in one of the most sought after tree lined parks in Belfast and is an ideal family home affording a ground floor layout that meets the demands of family living. The upstairs also boasts 4 bright bedrooms 1 with en suite and separate family bathroom. We would recommend viewing to appreciate the many features along with further development potential with the size of site to the rear.
Open Entrance Porch
With pillars and tiling.
Laminate floor, storage under stairs. Access to garage.
Lounge - 13'2" (4.01m) x 16'0" (4.88m)
Feature mahogany fireplace, tiled marble inset.
Double French Doors to Dining Room - 11'9" (3.58m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Off Lounge Patio Doors To Conservatory - 13'3" (4.04m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Kitchen - 16'9" (5.11m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
Single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dish washer, part tiled walls, wooden ceiling, French doors to garden, quarry tiled step.
Utility - 9'7" (2.92m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, gas boiler.
Bedroom 1 - 16'0" (4.88m) x 12'8" (3.86m)
En suite, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, separate walk in shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 9'10" (3m)
Storage on landing
Bedroom 3 - 10'10" (3.3m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bedroom 4 - 11'9" (3.58m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
Beautiful gardens front and secluded to rear, laid out in lawns, shrubs and raised veg beds. Raised decked area.
Attached Garage - 16'8" (5.08m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
Access via cloakroom. Up and over door, light and power.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2022 To March 2023 £2,318.76