86 Richardson Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8DY
- Attractive through lounge with laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven and hob
- Utility room
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Permanent stairs to floored roofspace
- De-luxe shower room
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed yard to rear
An exceptionally presented mid terrace.
This superb property is located in a popular residential area just off the Ravenhill Road and offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Finished to a high standard it is ideally suited to the first time buyer and early viewing is a must!!
- Entrance Hall:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge:
- 6.3m x 2.87m (20'8'' x 9'5'')
Laminate floor, low voltage lighting,
feature stone clad fireplace.
- Extended Kitchen:
- 4.29m x 1.98m (14'1'' x 6'6'')
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting, breakfast bar, 1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor, uPVC back door
- Utility Room:
- 1.91m x 1.32m (6'3'' x 4'4'')
Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.2m x 2.46m (10'6'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.1m x 2.54m (10'2'' x 8'4'')
- De-Luxe Shower Room:
- Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., vanitory unit, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, hot towel rail.
- 2 x built in robes with sliding door, laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.94m x 3.28m (12' 11" x 10' 9")
Velux window, storage under eaves.
- Enclosed yard to rear.