- Attractive entrance hall with parquet flooring, part cornice ceiling and ornamental Corbels
- Spacious through lounge with bay window and feature fireplace
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven & hob, tiled floor, double glazed French doors
- 4 Good sized bedrooms over 2 floors
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, tiled floor
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed yard incorporating raised decked area
Substantial town terrace over 3 floors with original return to rear.
A spacious town terrace that enjoys a character and charm from the era in which it was built, as it enjoys many original features. This is combined with a modern twist of the use of glass brick in the lounge and double French doors in the fitted kitchen ensuring maximum light leading to a raised decked area in the yard area. The four good sized bedrooms allow the flexibility within the accommodation to allow enough space to work from home and all this has been tastefully presented throughout, so we would recommend immediate viewing to appreciate the many features of this superb property.
Parquet floor, part cornice ceiling, ornamental Corbels.
Through Lounge - 24'0" (7.32m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Feature fireplace, tiled inset, bay window, cornice ceiling, feature glass brick, gas fired boiler.
Kitchen - 13'2" (4.01m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC double glazed French doors to enclosed yard.
Bedroom 1 - 14'2" (4.32m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'4" (3.15m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiling.
Bedroom 3 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'7" (3.23m)
Bedroom 4 - 10'5" (3.18m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Forecourt to front. Enclosed yard with raised decked area.
Off Woodstock Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2022 To March 2023 £772.92