- A complete open plan ground floor incorporating living, kitchen, dining
- Living area with feature concealed LED lighting and laminate floor
- Luxury high gloss kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob and laminate floor
- Dining space with feature dropped LED lighting
- Feature open tread staircase
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with concealed LED lighting
- Superb deluxe shower room
- Gas fired central heating/PVC double glazed windows & external doors/PVC facia & gutters
- Garden area to rear incorporating feature raised decked area and bench seating
An outstanding mid terrace with a stunning internal layout.
Why not be the envy of all your friends and own this exceptional mid terrace that has a superb ground floor layout with a real wow factor. The current owners have presented the property to a high standard and we recommend viewing to appreciate the many features this ideal starter home has to offer.
PVC front door and frame.
Open Plan Ground Floor
Incorporating lounge, kitchen and dining
Incorporates laminate flooring, concealed LED lighting around ceiling creating a beautiful effect.
Luxury Kitchen/Dining Area
Incorporates laminate floor, range of built in high and low level high gloss units, built in oven and gas hob, extractor hood, single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, integrated dish washer, plumbed for washing machine, feature tiling and recessed low voltage lighting.
Open Tread Staircase to First Floor
Bedroom 1 - 14'8" (4.47m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Concealed LED lighting, laminate floor.
Bedroom 2 - 10'5" (3.18m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Laminate floor, built in robe with mirror sliding door.
Ladder to Roofspace
Deluxe Shower Room
Corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., feature tiling, heated towel rail, PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting, gas fired boiler.
Feature raised decked area with bench seating. Double entrance gates. Shed. Outside light and water tap.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2022 To March 2023 £447.48