- Attractive entrance hall with solid wooden floor
- Through lounge with feature marble fireplace and bay window
- Arched to raised dining area with wooden floor and patio doors
- Fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob with tiled floor
- 3 Good sized bedrooms/New internal doors
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating thermostatically controlled shower, tiled floor & fully tiled walls
- Roofspace floored and insulated with velux window
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC facia & gutters
- Oil fired central heating/Detached Garage
- Mature gardens front and secluded to rear
Red brick semi detached villa set on a slightly elevated site with views over surrounding countryside.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location in this most sought after area we recommend viewing this beautiful family home. On entering you will be impressed with the solid wooden flooring and the through lounge with raised dining area, patio doors and bay window offering excellent family space. Although modernised a while ago you will appreciate the standard and specification of both kitchen and bathroom and 3 spacious and bright bedrooms complete the internal accommodation with a fully floored roofspace with velux window. The external space with mature gardens front, secluded to rear and detached garage complete this superb family home.
PVC sliding doors, quarry tiled step.
Wooden floor, storage under stairs.
Through Lounge - 16'0" (4.88m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Bay window, feature raised marble hearth and mantle.
Arched Raised Dining Area - 10'6" (3.2m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
Feature wooden floor, patio doors.
Kitchen - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, extractor hood, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated fridge, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
Bedroom 1 - 12'5" (3.78m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom 2 - 11'4" (3.45m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 3 - 8'1" (2.46m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
Mature gardens front and secluded to rear. Outside light and outside water tap, oil tank.
Detached Garage - 18'2" (5.54m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Up and over door, light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Off Glenview Gardens which is off Lower Braniel Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.